Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hi there. Remember me?


 
 











Hey everyone!

So I think it goes without saying that I've been absent from the blogging world for quite some time now. Between school, friends, family, birthdays, graduation, laziness, and just about everything else, I haven't have a whole lot of time or willpower to post much. But as it is now officially summer (!), you'll be seeing a lot more of me! I've missed blogging a lot. 

The lovely people at Sugarlips Apparel contacted me a while ago asking if I would be interested in working with them, and I thought it would be a wonderful opportunity so I (obviously) said yes! I had such a hard time choosing, but I finally picked the "Let's Rendezvous" dress. It has such a wonderful summer carnival-y feel to it, but I still feel like I'll be able to wear it when it gets cold again. Not to mention it's super comfortable!

It's getting pretty late now, so I'd better get going to bed, but I just wanted you all to know how grateful I am to have you, and how excited I am to start interacting with all of you more again. Seriously. 

Love you, 

Vic



Outfit Details:
Belt - Thrifted
Cherry Red Wedges - Walmart
Fake Dooney & Bourke - Thrifted
Gold Choker - (sort of) Thrifted - 1!



(P.S. - I've posted much more frequently on my youtube channel than here, so if you'd like to check it out, I'd love to see you there! The companion video for this post should also be up sometime very soon (it's uploading now).)

10 comments:

  1. Yay, so glad to see you're back! This dress is gorgeous and I love your shoes, you look so pretty and summery!
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand...I've been missing for a while, too!
    I love the dress - it does have a really cool carnival feel to it. perfct for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE this look! (: Sugarlips has the cutest dresses!!!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed your post, glad your back! Adorable outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful dress

    from, helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I love your outfit, its absolutely adorable:)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you back again! I've missed you.

    Beautiful dress, you look gorgeous. and can I please steal your hair? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAAYYYYYY!!! You're back! :D For some reason this post didn't show up in my blog feed, so I didn't see it until now. Otherwise I would've been like, the first commenter! haha For real. :)

    But anyway, I love that dress from Sugarlips and the red wedges look fantastic paired with it! (Isn't Sugarlips the best? They're so sweet and I'm starting to work with them again too.) The stripes are subtly carnival-like, and the lace up by the shoulders is so pretty. Gah, I love it! It looks gorgeous on you. :)

    Love you!

    xo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Victoria,
    I,ve just discovered your blog and I must say that I already adore this blog and your super cute outfits. These pictures are gorgeous and so are you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit! You have such gorgeous style and a wonderful blog, happy to be your newest follower!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete