Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wasted Hours











I can't quite describe how I've been feeling lately, so I'll just let this song explain it for me (at least half of the way I feel). It does it much better than I can.

But on the happier side, I am officially done with my first semester of college, I'm home for break, and Christmas is in less than a week! It's so good to be back with my friends and my family and my beautiful home.



And I have a new video up as well!



See you guys soon.

-Victoria



Outfit Details:
Vintage Christian Dior Coat - Thrifted ($7!)
Scarf - Walmart
Cable Knit Sweater - Thrifted
Beret - Inherited from my Grandmother
Tights - Walmart
Boots - Thrifted 

4 comments:

  1. very nice. great scenery. looks like a ad that should be in teenvogue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the coat. (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video... you look lovely as always :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete