Friday, September 23, 2011

Beating

Good morning, all :)

And it is indeed morning as I'm typing this (technically anyway...it's 12:11). But I really wanted to get this up before I went to bed, because I'm not sure that I'd get another chance to this weekend. Tomorrow morning I'll be hiking the tallest mountain in New Mexico, taking Josh's senior pictures and editing like crazy, and Sunday I'll be taking senior pictures for another of my friends, visiting with my aunt and uncle who are going to be in town, and doing yet more photo editing. Oh boy.

But here is what I wore today. Things are getting so beautiful now, and this is one of my favorite spots on our little ranch to be. It's so green, and the water's so peaceful...it's the perfect place to just go to sit and read without any distractions.





So a couple of days ago, Ollie (that silly little bear of a dog) thought it would be a good idea to bark at and chase after a skunk a few feet away from this spot. He's finally smelling normal again :)


Black cable knit sweater - Walmart ($3), Blue floral dress - Thrifted ($4), Black lace-up boots - Thrifted ($4), Lace socks - A gift from Maria (more on this later), Time turner necklace - Christmas gift from Josh, Armor ring - Forever21 ($6), Wolf ring (that I can use as a staple remover!) - Ebay ($3)
















So I won't go into much detail now, but after a two year long absence, my big brother is finally back at home. It's been interesting so far...it's strange how used you get to someone being gone. And even though you've spent your entire life with them, it just feels strange for them to be living with you again. I'm sure I'll get over the feeling soon enough.

Anyway, I hope you all have a fantastic day, and an even better weekend!

Love,

Victoria



3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! It looks so peaceful!
    Have a lovely weekend! ♥

    xo,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are such lovely pictures dear! I love the colors of it :) Oh, and your little dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! Blue is such a pretty color on you. :) Aaahhh, you're wearing the socks! Yay! I'm really happy you like them! :D

    Hope you're having a lovely day!

    xo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete