Sunday, September 25, 2011

My lovely little package from Maria Elyse

Earlier this week, I was notified that there was something on the way for me in the mail by my friend Maria. Now, if you don't already know this, she runs a blog (one of my all time favorites) - First Impressions. It's a beautiful little place full of whimsy, inspiring pictures, and enchanting words. And over the past few months, I've been getting to know the girl behind it. As she says, "I think it's safe to say that we've become very good friends". But to get to the point, I got this package a few days ago and I love every single thing. 


Everything waswrapped so beautifully in tissue paper, ribbon, and a quilt topper!



There was a very sweet card with cute little teddy bears on it...



Two pairs of fancy socks (both of which I've already worn), a dress to borrow (we've decided to do a clothing swap periodically...isn't that fun?!), and the most beautiful pair of tasseled loafers. I was so shocked when I unwrapped them! They're in near perfect condition, my size, and they're the perfect Autumn-like shade of red, too! 


The same goes for these earrings! They're just so perfect for Fall, it's amazing! I've decided to wait to wear them until after I get my hair cut on Tuesday so you can actually see them. I don't have anything similar, so I'm really excited.

:)

Aaaand...

Mentos! They're one of my favorites, and I ate them all almost right away (oops). :)


I love all the care that was put into this package. There's just something that really makes you feel special when you get something that you can tell someone put a lot of thought and effort into. So thank you so much Maria :) That's really the best thing of all.

YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!

Make sure you all go visit Maria! I promise you, you'll be so happy that you did.

4 comments:

  1. Maria is just the most delightful gal and person, no?! Gosh her sweetness and adorableness is hard to believe sometimes! She is one of my all time favorites, too :D

    Oh, and I wanted to tell you I'm going to get my thrift finds for the feature to you in the next day or two! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm so incredibly happy that you liked it! ♥ ♥ ♥ And your photo documentation of it all is just wonderful. :)

    OH! OH! OH! Looking at the 6th photo and at the shoes...I just realized that they're Ninewest shoes!! Which my mommy says are and were very, very nice, fancy shoes. :D Crazy that I found those and didn't realize the brand there! :D

    Love ya! ♥

    xo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are lovely! Will look great with everything this coming Autumn!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely package to receive, I love seeing examples of the amazing blogging community. Those shoes are really perfect for Autumn xo

    ReplyDelete