Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wowza











I can't believe I haven't talked about this on here yet, but a few weeks ago she and her fiance won a "dream wedding" contest on a news station in Utah where he (Adam) goes to school. So they're getting an $18,000 wedding paid for. Ridiculous, huh? :) The date is December 3, so they're going to be getting married in something like 20 days now! It's going by so fast, and I can't believe that my family won't be like it always has been for the holidays. They're happy though, and that's what matters.

But anyway these photos are from Laureana's bridal shower yesterday! A lady from her church threw a Pampered Chef party for her, so instead of everyone bringing a gift, they ordered things from the couples' wishlist. I think it works out pretty well :) I have to admit that I felt a little out of place with all of the people from church there, but I had one of my best friends and her mom with me, so everything turned out ok.

It's all going so fast!!!

P.S. - Isn't the bride to be adorable in her new donut apron and AMAZING shoes? I'm so jealous. Mostly of the latter, but I'm a bit tempted to steal the apron, too! :P

P.S. 2 - I promise I'll get better pictures of the dress soon!

5 comments:

  1. What a dreamy bridal party! All of the girly, vintage touches are so pretty and exactly what I would want for my bridal party (which seems light years away!) And how lucky it was for her to win that contest! I am officially j-e-a-l-o-u-s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing! and you shoes are so darling! but probably my fav things are the paper flowers!! xx Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats pretty cool that she won a free wedding, AND that there was such a cool idea for a bridal party! just love all of the details!
    sharde’ @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. The party turned out beautifully! :) Your sister has such a sweet spirit about her! I'm sure the people from church loved that you were there too! Happy Wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazing is it that she won a free wedding!? I love her shoes and dress, beautiful blog lovely, xx

    http://glitterandpearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete