Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pathetic or Awesome? You tell me. On second thought, I think I'll tell you.

Today was amazing.

By amazing I mean extremely wonderfully nerdy.

Josh and I pretty much spent the entire afternoon/evening playing World of Warcraft and watching Star Wars. It was my first time seeing any of the Star Wars movies and I liked it way more than I thought I would. In fact, I kind of really loved it. I also finally made a blood elf paladin- something like this but not nearly as cool (yet). Just a word of warning about this game. Don't play it unless you're willing to become addicted (it can happen the first time you try, kids). Let me serve as an example to any unbeliever. I'm having withdrawals from it already and I've only played for a total of a couple of hours.

Geekdom aside, there hasn't been a whole lot going on around here lately. I've listed a couple of new items in the shop and my family finally finalized or plans for our little weekend trip. Turns out we'll be going to Colorado Springs and maybe Denver for the day instead of just staying in the whole time in Denver, which was a bit of a bummer. It should still be nice though. Josh and I will be working on my room tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have something cool to show you guys soon. How are your weeks going?



Just one last nerdy thing before I go. I swear.


:)

Love,
Victoria

1 comment: