Saturday, June 4, 2011

Colorado Springs, Day 1

Right now, I'm sitting in a hotel room in Colorado Springs waiting for my parents. We're here for their late anniversary trip (they've been married 26 years as of May 25), and they're taking quite some time to get here....oh, those lovebirds. :) My sister and I are staying in a different hotel, which has been pretty fun except for my being sick all night. Yuck. But I'm feeling much better this morning, and I was even able to get some outfit shots while Laureana was in the shower.







This is Walter. I wear him every single day and he's one of my best friends :)


This book is hilarious! I love Mr. Woodhouse. He's so endearing, and he reminds me a bit of my Grandpa for some reason.


Outfit Details:
Dress- Gift from Aili
Vest- Thrifted ($4)
Shoes- Payless
Hat- Was my Grandma's
Walter- Gift from Josh

They're almost here now, but hopefully I'll have the chance to say more tonight.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Have a lovely day :)

7 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love the vest paired with that dress. :)

    Oh, I'm sorry you were sick! That's no fun. I'm glad you're feeling better today, though! What did/do you have?

    The view from your hotel window is beautiful! When I was little we used to live just a little bit away from Colorado Springs, and seeing the picture out of your window really reminded me of a lot of childhood memories. :)

    xoxo
    Maria Elyse
    First Impressions
    Flying Ships Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love that your ring's name is walter. thee photos are so pretty!! totally jealous you're in colorado - love that place (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable photos, such a cool mood!!
    check out my blog too if you like, would be happy!

    reflectandfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your dress paired with that vest, it looks adorable! Oh, and I love walter, he's cute :)

    xo Lynzy
    www.sparklingfootsteps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're adorable! thanks so much for your comment- you're really sweet. Love your hat, too!!

    love, polly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this whole outfit! The dress is wonderful, especially paired with the vest. And I am such a fan of hats. Yours is my favorite style and shape. Hope you had fun visiting Colorado Springs! I visited once when my bf was on tour with his band. The thrfting was pretty wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, so much to love.

    Your outfit - BOMB! So good!
    Emma - one of my favorite books!
    The light in these photos - loveeeeely.

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete