Monday, June 20, 2011

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."



Vintage Maxi Dress- Consignment ($13), Studded Maxi Dress (worn as a slip)- Ross ($8),  Wedges- Ross ($19),
Hat- Grandma




I've been realizing lately that I am almost constantly waiting for something. Whether it's a vacation, nighttime, a package...whatever. I am always waiting. And while waiting and looking foreword to things isn't necessarily a bad thing at all, it's a different matter when that's almost all you do. I always put my sights on some thing in the future and meanwhile, life tends to pass me by. It shouldn't be, but living life as it comes is a lot harder than you'd think. At least for me. I guess it's just something I need to work on.

I suppose these pictures were taken in that light. They didn't turn out quite how I wanted, but hopefully you get the gist.









5 comments:

  1. i loved your shoes!!!!so amazing dear :)
    great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dress. the black and white photos are AMAZING!

    check me out at
    http://www.proprpostur.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the pictures read very well for what you're trying to say. Really cool photos and outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are just wayyy too cute. love that dress! and the last picture on this post RULES. it reminds me of this wonderful blog (maybe you've heard of it? if not, you'll love it!) http://wemakewords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous dress! You look so unbelievably adorable!

    ReplyDelete