Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28


I love irrigation time. We get beautiful little "lakes" in the fields that attract a ton of different birds. Sometimes we have seagulls. Today we even saw a vulture! It looked so out of place in the green field.


Lovely flowers.

My very awesome, kind of dangerous antler ring.

Well, I had an outfit to post...but I wasn't really happy with any of the pictures. So maybe tomorrow :)
I really mostly just wanted to say thank you for the extremely kind and encouraging comments on my last two posts. I get down on my photography a lot sometimes, but I've realized that I'm only 16 and I can't beat myself up about my work not being as good as other people's who have probably doing it for much longer than I have. I have time to improve. But you all helped boost my confidence a bit too. So thank you very much again. 

I wish the weekend would come faster. There's much too much going on for my liking. Even the weekend won't be terribly relaxed though. Prom is on Saturday! Yikes.

Also, check out these two awesome giveaways! I found them though Laura over at Blorange Dice.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! that ring is soooo cooool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog has such a beautiful feel to it. i love everything i have read so far, dear. x

    ReplyDelete