Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wish I Could



We haven't been getting nearly a many "April showers" as I would like. And much too much wind. I can already tell that it'll be a dry summer. I'd rather it wasn't, but there isn't a whole lot I can do about that, unfortunately.


In other news, I'm thinking that I really need a haircut. Any suggestions would be amazing!

I'd also like to say hello to my new followers! I was so excited when I saw that I had a couple more this morning. It's nice to know that people actually see my blog. It really means a lot to me. Thank you all so much for your comments, too! They always brighten me up :) You all are the sweetest.




These are my sultan shoes. They're super comfortable!


Outfit Details:
Grey bodysuit- Walmart ($7)
Black denim shorts- Thrift store ($5)
Lace jacket- Thrift store ($4)
Shoes- Helena's mom
Wishbone necklace- Walmart ($2?)
(I think I'm about at my limit as far as the number of things I allow myself to wear from walmart on any given day.)

The long weekend is almost here...just one more day of school. I can do this. I think I can, I think I can.

5 comments:

  1. oh my GOD, i love that lace jacket wayyyy too much. you look so cool! pretty necklace, too! i'd never guess it was from walmart

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! love your ensemble ; )

    xx
    alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lace jacket is absolutely beautiful. I love the first photo with the light shining through it.

    love, kimi

    ReplyDelete