Monday, May 23, 2011

When the Sky is Starless

The weather was very New Mexican today. By that, I mean that it couldn't quite make up it's mind as to what exactly it wanted to do. I was obviously that way with my location too. :)
I don't have a whole lot to say today, so I'll let the pictures do most of the talking for me. 

This barn/shed has been here for such a long time. It's falling apart a bit, but that just makes me love it all the more. 







I know I've said it so many times, but I love the ranch so much. It's small, but there's always something beautiful to be found and exploring to be done.





I've been using this as my backpack and it's wonderful. One of my favorite finds ever.

Outfit Details:
Blue Plaid Shirt- Walmart ($8)
Black Maxi Skirt- Borrowed from Mom
Moon Tank- Thrift ($1)
Necklace- Gift from Josh
Ring- Birthday Gift
Belt- Belonged to my great grandfather
Briefcase- Savers ($6)


P.S.- Look at what I made! This is the retablo I made for my Spanish class (they're the Graces). I'm usually completely terrible at anything related to drawing or painting so I'm really proud of how this came out.


1 comment:

  1. Honey, you look absolutely gorgeous! The photos are beautiful, and so is that painting you made - I can't believe how talented you are. Amazing!

    Much love, Annika According to Annika

    ReplyDelete