Tuesday, May 24, 2011

American Pi(cnic)e

This was my Saturday afternoon. Good food, good friends, beautiful scenery, and taking pictures of hide and go seek tag. Plus, my poor (amazing) little picnic basket finally got to be used for a real picnic! Let's just say I had an amazing time.









The dress I wore is another of my pre-birthday finds from Savers. It's creepily similar to this one. Now the hard part is deciding which to keep and which to sell. I hate decisions.







"Look wistful!"






A big thanks to Helena for taking the first 12 photos! 

7 comments:

  1. ahh you look so cute!! looks like a lot of fun. i want to have a picnic now (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there! thanks for your sweet comment (: my email address is lauralou1121@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures!! And I'd love to be in the feature! :)
    afashionlunatic@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun photos! it looks like such a perfect little picnic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESSSS this looks like the perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That place looks beautiful, pretty little picnic spot!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks so much fun. jack wills catalogue material! x

    ReplyDelete